Emerging Brand: Hip City Veg
Welcome to this special presentation of the Emerging Brand Podcast brought to you in part by Kabbage. The Emerging Brand Podcast on Foodable+ explores brands that are at various stages of development but are innovating within our industry. These brands have developed loyalty with their customers through forward-thinking service, offerings, design, and purpose.
On this episode, Nicole Marquis, Founder and CEO of HipCityVeg, tells us how she developed her restaurant to show people that plant-based cuisine can be delicious. Her mission started when her desire to help her father fix his high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes became a debate about genetics versus diet. Nicole knew that she needed to show, not tell, her father that he could eat well and not give anything up that he loves about food, to instill a lifestyle change.
Listen to the podcast above to hear how Marquis is using the restaurant industry to facilitate lifestyle changes for her customers.
Listen to the Emerging Brands Podcast on Foodable+ for more inspirational stories from these restaurant industry leaders and be sure to download the Top 150 Emerging Brands Guide to see Foodable Lab's full list of emerging brands.
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $50 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.